System requirements and supported browsers
We recommend atleast 2GB RAM, Dual Core Processor, 1GB of free disk space and internet speed of 512kbps.
- Microsoft Internet Explorer versions 10 and 11.
- Mozilla Firefox version 34 and above.
- Google Chrome version 43 and above.
- Apple Safari versions 6.x and 7.x on Mac OS X.
For Mac OS users using Safari or Google Chrome, make sure the system setting 'Show scroll bars' is set to Always.
To enable scroll bars on MAC OS
- Launch System Preferences from the Apple menu
- Click on the "General" settings panel
- Look for 'Show scroll bars' and select the radiobox next to "Always"
- Close System Preferences when done
Some third-party Web browser plug-ins and extensions related to pop-blocker can interfere with some of the functionalities. If you experience malfunctions or inconsistent behaviour disable all of the Web browser's plug-ins and extensions and try again.
The minimum screen resolution required to support all HeyMath! features is 1024 x 768. Screen resolutions smaller than 1024 x 768 may not properly display some of the features.
To view the lessons on the site it is necessary to have the latest flash player installed in your machine. Please access the link given below for a free download http://www.adobe.com/go/getflash/ .
If you are still facing any issue, please drop a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with details of your HeyMath! login id and the issue you are facing.