- Processor : 2.0 Ghz or higher
- RAM : 2 GB or higher
- Free Disk Space : 5 GB or higher
- Bandwidth : 500+ kbps
- Windows 7 SP1, Windows 8.1 or above
- OS X 10 or above
- Microsoft Internet Explorer version 11
- Microsoft Edge
- Mozilla Firefox version 34 and above
- Google Chrome version 43 and above
- Apple Safari versions 7.x and above on Mac OS X
Third-party Web browser plug-ins and extensions related to pop-blocker can interfere with some of the functionalities. If you experience malfunctions or inconsistent behavior disable all the Web browser's plug-ins, extensions and try again.
The minimum screen resolution required to support all HeyMath! features is 1024 x 768. Screen resolutions smaller than 1024 x 768 may not properly display some of the features.
To view the lessons on the site it is necessary to have the latest flash player installed in your machine. Please download the flash player from the link - http://www.adobe.com/go/getflash/.
If you continue to face issues accessing the site, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with details of your HeyMath! User ID along with a description of the issue you are facing.