|All Rights Reserved
The trademarks, logos, and service marks (collectively the "Trademarks") displayed on this site are registered and unregistered Trademarks of Sankhyaa Ltd and its subsidiaries. Nothing contained on Sankhyaa Ltd or subsidiary websites should be construed as granting by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on the HeyMath! websites without the written permission of Sankhyaa Ltd or its subsidiaries or such third party that may own the Trademark. Misuse of any Trademarks, or any other content, displayed on Sankhyaa's websites is prohibited. Sankhyaa Ltd and its subsidiaries aggressively enforce intellectual property rights, including via civil and criminal proceedings.
Sankhyaa Ltd's management and personnel respect the copyright and intellectual property rights of others. We expect our customers to respect those rights as well. Sankhyaa Ltd may remove content that appears to infringe the copyright or other intellectual property rights of others. In addition, Sankhyaa Ltd may terminate the accounts of customers who appear to infringe the copyright or other intellectual property rights of others. Texas Instruments images are used with permission.
If you believe that your copyright in any material has been infringed on the HeyMath! site, please notify Sankhyaa Ltd at:email@example.com
You must provide us with the following information:
- Identify the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- Identify the material on our site that you claim is infringing, with enough detail so that we may locate it on the site;
- Your name, address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you declaring under penalty of perjury that (a) the above information in your Notice is accurate, and (b) that you are the owner of the copyright interest involved or that you are authorized to act on behalf of that owner.
- Your physical or electronic signature.